Antananarivo, the capital of Madagascar, better known as “Tana”, gives you a perfect view of the daily Malagasy life.
You will discover markets, beautiful viewpoints, The Queen’s Palace, lake Anosy, Independance Avenue and the old central station with french colonial architecture.
Tour will end after the delicious lunch somewhere in the Tana’s finest restaurants.
What to do around Tana?
- 2h drive with driver: The water fall “Chute de la Lilly”, the Geyser of Ampefy (100km)
- The Lemur’s Park (23 km)
- The Crocodile Farm outside of the city center
- The Peyrerass reserve (72km)
- Mantasoa lake (70km)
- The home stay of Mahitsy (25km)
- Wanna do something else? Just ask!